BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Medical, paid training, paid vacations, super positive work environment, great people and a great team!
Top Pay for Top Producers!Life is GREAT and your job environment should be too!
- Diagnoses and repairs vehicles accurately and within a reasonable time frame and with a quality of work that exceeds customer expectations.
- Performs diagnostic work accurately according to daily work orders as received from any manager including: emission control systems; throttle body injection; electrical problems on computerized vehicles; conditions between computer, ignition, and mechanical problems; anti-lock brake systems; cruise control; all non-computerized accessories; drivability problems; on-board computer problems; import fuel injection; import ignition on computerized vehicles; auto transmissions; computerized A/C systems; and four wheel drive internal components.
- Knows, understands, and performs all duties of the Repair Technician and Maintenance Technician jobs.
- Observes and follows all necessary safety regulations when operating machinery, equipment and tools.
- Perform work of other members of the service department if business necessitates.
- Perform any other duties either necessary for customer service or perceived by or assigned to the job.
- Drive - Self-motivated to take action and to do more than what is expected in order to deliver excellent service.
- Desire to Learn - Actively seeks to build or acquire new knowledge in order to improve and develop skills.
- Speed of Execution - Carries out job duties in a manner that demonstrates ability to achieve the expected level of efficiency, quality, and customer service.
- Detail Orientation - Completes tasks accurately, thoroughly and with an eye toward quality, and in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Reliability - Assumes personal responsibility for all aspects of work: quality, timeliness and results; seeking to complete tasks with little oversight.